"Please visit our News page & Download section frequently for updates! "
- To be admitted to Pre-School I,a child should be potty trained and should be 3 years old by the 31st December of the year of entry. Children then progress to Pre-School II,
Kindergarten and Grade One
- If there is a question as to the child’s placement for the subsequent year, parents will be informed by the beginning of the second term.
- Records and transcripts from previous school are required.
- Enrollment of students (grades 2-8) will depend primarily on the results of specific tests (especially mathematics)
- Students with a low English language proficiency will study English as a foreign language for one or two years.
- Health records must be submitted by September.
- Registration will be complete upon receipt of the signed application form accompanied by the non-refundable registration fee.
- St. Francis welcomes students from all countries and religious denominations to enrich its international student body which encompasses numerous nationalities. The diversity in
religions and cultures provides a perfect setting to instill reciprocal respect and understanding.